Winter Sports Guidelines
Effective January 3, 2021
• All WCAC schools will be allowing household members of each participant OR 2 spectators per participant. Participant rosters will be at each home teams’ admission table for the spectators to sign-in.
• Per the IHSAA & IGHSAU guidelines, spectators will be expected to only attend the game for the participant they are coming to watch and then leave the gym/facility. Announcements will be made and fans will be asked to wait to enter the gym until the game prior has concluded.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
• Face coverings for spectators are required.
• Livestream services for each school can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/yxn42qu3
• Fans will be encouraged to social distance. Each school will designate restricted seating with tape or signs in their respective bleacher area(s).
• Concessions will vary from school-to-school, and at some locations may not be available at all.
Spectators are asked to:
• Accept personal responsibility for following public health guidelines.
• Practice safe social distancing (limit groups to single households).
• Be patient and use common sense.
• Abide by posted signage.
• Stay home if you show symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed positive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.