Winter Sports Guidelines Update January 8, 2021
Due to the Governors most recent proclamation Interstate 35 has made the following adjustments to the attendance policy for High School sporting events. Middle school events in the MS gymnasium will still be limited to two spectators per athlete to ensure room for social distancing.
Updated Guidance For High School Events:
1. Attendance is no longer restricted
2. Spectators must ensure at least 6 feet between each group of spectators
3. Spectators over the age of two are required to wear masks at all times
4. Concessions will be available but food and drink will not be allowed in the gym
5. When eating in the commons spectators are required to eat within their family group
6. Admissions to games will be $5 for adults and $3 for students
These guidelines will take effect immediately and will be monitored and reevaluated on a game by game basis. Guidelines will be different at each WCAC school. Expectations for away games will be communicated prior to away contests.